- Cogitanda Dataprotect AG is our newest investment.
On February 15th, Cogitana Dataprotect AG is the newest company to join Alesco Ventures portfolio.
Cogitanda protects companies and private households in all cyber-risk issues and offers tailored insurances. Today a huge majority of companies have no cyber related insurance despite widespread recognition of the risks.
We at Alesco Ventures are positive that Cogitanda’s services will dominate this market niche.
- Alesco Ventures invests into Jeff App
On February 5th, Alesco Ventures, as part of an EstBAN syndicate invested into Latvian fintech startup Jeff App.
Jeff App has raised more than €300K this year to evolve its “Tinder for loans” solution in the Vietnamese market, as well as expand to Indonesia later in 2020.
- Alesco Ventures joins EstBAN
This month, Alesco Ventures has officially joined EstBAN (https://estban.ee/en) the Estonian Business Angel Network.
EstBAN is an organisation of angel investors committed to finding, funding and mentoring young companies and help them to find an exit.
In near future, we plan to do syndicate investments with EstBAN and its other members.
- We have decided to invest in Innovation Investment LLC.
- We have decided to invest in VentureBank.
- New website release
- We released the our website today.
- Signed a joint investment contract with Thorgate Management OÜ